Battery for 73 Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Battery for 73 Midget
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 23:26:23 -0700
What group battery is for the 73 Midget? A women in a new mustang chased
me down in my Bugeye this afternoon, yelling at me, "who is your
mechanic?"  Like an idiot I stopped to ask her what she meant.  She has
a 73 Midget that was last running in 1993.  It had a new batery then,
but it won't take a charge now and she doesn't know if it will run.
"Will you take a look at it?" she said.  There must be something wrong
with me, I said to buy a battery and I will take a look.  I know I'm
opening a can of worms here.  If I can just get it started, she can
drive it over to the British car mechanic in Riverside.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite