Re: gas tank adventures

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: gas tank adventures
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 19:47:24 -0400
Cc: morris@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,
Funny you should mention this. With the 4th coming up, Celeste recommended that
we do a couple of gas tanks on the Weber and invite a few friends over. Since
you've already done this, what would you recommend for a side dish? I was
thinking maybe some Castrol for the regulars and gear oil for the hardcore.

Any help would be appreciated.

jay