Re: gas tank adventures

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: gas tank adventures
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 18:41:31 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I'll bet meals are real interesting around your place - Gas tanks on the
BBQ, engine/brake parts in the kitchen oven and miscellaneous parts in
the dishwasher. Do you ever have dinner guests come back a second time?

Kate

Important LBC announcement!!! I just drove Madge home from the shop
where she spent the weekend. She now has working brakes in addition to
working tail & brake lights. Left front turn indicator does not work
yet, but that is a minor detail at this point, right guys?

So I filled it with water and stuck it on the bar-b-que. It came out
clean as new, everything came off and it had 3" of sludge/rust on the
bottom.
My buddy saw how mine came out and did the same with his Morris Minor
tank. Never a problem since we put our tanks on the barby.