Re: Bleeding my clutch AKA what not to do

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Glenn Cummins" <rglenn@netdoor.com>
Subject: Re: Bleeding my clutch AKA what not to do
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 08:21:08 -0400
My Mini was the hardest thing to bleed that I have come up against, and the
solution that worked for me was to pressurize the master cylinder with my
Miti-Vac, through an auxillary reservoir so as to have more fluid avaiable, and
proceed with the bleed normally into the clean jam jar.  Hope this helps.

Geoff Branch '74 Meejit