Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#592873029: MG Midget A/H Spr

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#592873029: MG Midget A/H Sprite New Vent Window Pair
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 15:40:11 -0400
Could be those bidders live in a part of the country where those "dime a
dozen" doors are as scarce as hen's teeth.  I moved to mid-Michigan 9 years
ago and I haven't seen more than three or four LBC's for sale in all that
time, much less parts or parts cars.  And I scour the classified ads and
keep my eyes open whenever I'm out driving.  The guys in the junkyards
haven't seen a Midget in years.  Maybe the billion tons of salt used on the
roads here every winter and the humid summers had something to do with the
disappearance of all the LBC's <g>.

Rick
'59 Sprite