Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#592873029: MG MidgetA/H Spri

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#592873029: MG MidgetA/H Sprite New Vent Window Pair
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 16:04:37 -0400
Cc: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
> Would someone please enlighten me as to the reason why these vent windows
> carry such a value? This is the second time these have reached such a final
> price on ebay. Complete doors including these parts are a dime a dozen. What's
> the big deal about these parts?

  Another factor that makes the brand new ones desired is
that many of those so called "neoclassic" cars use Midget
windshields, doors, and ventwindows.

  One of the bidders was "gatsbycars", and that is the
name of a company that makes neoclassics.

  (try http://www.gatsbycars.com/)

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca