RE: Weber issues

To: "'Frank Clarici '" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: RE: Weber issues
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:59:13 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net '" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I did retard it a bit after I installed the 40 and it is better but didn't
cure it all. I'm going to bolt the 45 back on and try again. After tearing
apart the 40 I found it can stand a good rebuild. The gaskets are pretty
dried out and the float bowl is a little cruddy.

I did notice that the "bleed-back" valve is closed on the 40.

I have thought about changing back to the stock distributor. I have about 5
of them so i might be able to make (or find)a good one out of them.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com