Re: Judson Performance Update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Judson Performance Update
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
--- WEricars@aol.com wrote:
> I agree.  Back in the day, the Judsons did not
> really deliver the horsepower
> promised.  I do not know why.

Maybe it's just a case where we only hear the
complaints on this list, but it seems everyone I have
ever heard of with a Judson on a Sprite can't get the
car to run right and sells the s'charger shortly after
buying it.  Does anyone have one who's happy with it?

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/