Re: Judson Performance Update

To: soavero@yahoo.com, PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Judson Performance Update
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:38:18 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Greetings all on the list,
Was going to respond to Anne's original point of too many bad things said re:
 the Judson.  I had the blower on my 948 for about a year.  My only point
is..."the blower for me was just one of those things that wasn't meant to be.
 I know others that havbe them running and love them.  So thats kind of where
I'm at on the Judson saga.   Have an extra Holley carb, correct for the
sprite Judson if anyone wants to buy it.  It is rebuilt.
george marinos
sprite MKII Han6
glen rock, nj