Re: Front Crank Seal

To: "frogeye" <frogeye@gateway.net>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <begowest@telus.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front Crank Seal
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:26:23 -0700
Dave,

If you're sure that this is a consistent problem, I think you need to share
the brand name with which you've had the problem. No need in others
learning the hard way what to stay away from using. I, for one, would not
relish the thought of having to repeat this PIA task.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints