Bleeding

Subject: Bleeding
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 17:11:56 +0200
I know this has been up before and i did pay attention at the
time with the recomended "ezybleed" gadget etc.
I have tried that and the traditional way of bleeding with no
luck.
I replaced the flexihose at the back (swollen hose, hung brakes)
and have now tried for days to bleed the brakes with no luck, i still
do not get a pedal.
After 3 pumps the pedal becomes hard, and after all my attempts
there is no change.
I start bleeding at the back wheel, i have even done the front.
There is no leak from the new break hose connectiones.
My helper is pumping like mad to try and force this air out.
What am i doing wrong, or what is the correct procedure.

Jens P. Maudal jens.maudal@c2i.net
Greetings from "BottomsUp Brewery"
Drammen  -  Norway
Visit my humble RIMS and homebrew page: