Re: Another Sprite on the Road in Cincinnati

To: Andrew Sisson <asisson@one.net>
Subject: Re: Another Sprite on the Road in Cincinnati
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 17:13:52 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Andrew,
     Beautiful 61!  Must be a real hoot to drive it after all that time off the
road.  A truly wonderful effort with excellent results.  The 1961 Sprite is
supposed to be the next Bugeye in terms of investment potential.  These are rare
cars, in fact rarer that the Bugeye.  Lucky guy.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite