Re: Another Sprite on the Road in Cincinnati

To: "Andrew Sisson" <asisson@one.net>, "'Spridgets \(E-mail\)'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Sprite on the Road in Cincinnati
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:21:22 -0500
<<My Father (Tim Sisson),  and the paint job.>>

Andrew:

IMVHO, I "doubt" that your "Dad "...deserves most
of the credit for the
finish...>>

The ONLY reason I feel QUITE Qualified to say that IS that I have known your
Dad for.........(nah, ain't gonna admit nada!!).

I DO feel reasonably certain that his Insturctions to you were quite
"explicit" and NEVER ending<G><G><G>.

Prob'ly something like "...nope, not quite done there, do it some more!".

Right?!?!?!?  LOL

Tell your Dad I said HELLO!!!

      Ed

PS:  If ya "really" want to open a can of worms, ask him about "Indy"
times!!!