Re: Non LBC Parts needed - 300ZX

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Subject: Re: Non LBC Parts needed - 300ZX
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:00:21 -0700
Cc: michael.graziano@csfb.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I had an 85 300ZX that I bought new.  It was ALWAYS in the dealer's service
department for warranty work.  Steering rack had to be rebuilt 3 times.  The
battery would last 10,000 miles due to heat in the engine compartment.  The V6
was a great engine that ran beautifully.  Just everything else attached to it
and
the car fell apart around the driver's seat.  Made a better boat anchor.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite