Re: the red green show? lbc-us lackus

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: the red green show? lbc-us lackus
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:14:55 -0400
Man, I love that show! It's about the only think I missed when I switched
from cable to satellite. The PBS station that carries it around here is too
far away for my antenna. But one of my favorite bits was when he was trying
to install a MASSIVE winch on the front of his van - seen that one?

Eddie
1971 Midget

From "Charles Christ" <cfchrist at earthlink.net>