Re: 1275 to 1380? TR Carbs on the Spridget?

To: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1275 to 1380? TR Carbs on the Spridget?
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:08:39 -0700
David,

I believe it's .060 over and the bores need to be offset. Several on the
list have done it, so I'm sure you'll get the expert feedback from someone.
My impression is (from others experience) that this is not often
successfully accomplished without many negative side effects. Consider
carefully before going there.

Gerard

Gerard

--