Really Interesting LBC Day

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Really Interesting LBC Day
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:48:14 -0000
Well, I got the $10 MGB home without any major disasters, but the stangest
thing happened. As my brother and I were looking around the little shed the
car was in, the owners' wife mentioned that they owned a '72 B. I asked her
what color (blue), and suddenly got the feeling I'd seen them before. Sure
enough, I had sold them the '72 back in the early eighties. She took us up
to the garage at the house and showed the car to us, still looks great. I
asked what the side cutains hanging on the wall were for and she casually
says, "oh, our TF, do you want to see it ,too?" Does a bear.... well you
know. A beautiful black '54 TF was in a garage under the house. Made me
kinda weak in the knees just looking at it! What a day.
                       Jim K.