lbc pennsylvania rally, early report

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: lbc pennsylvania rally, early report
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:30:59 -0000
the festivities are still going on in tamaqua!  what a wonderfull day for a
plesant drive in the hills of pennsylvania.  there were quite a few cars in
attendance.  my navigator and i did not do well on the scavenger hunt part
but we got "most" of the questions, and did not get lost.   at this point i
am still uncertain who has earned the honors.   my car having it's lights
taped for racing yet had to get home before it got too dark.   so i am here
safe and sound with my bugeye in it's garage.   really wish i was up at
kevin's right now!   but tomorrow morning early the family and myself are
park with all the participants.  bugeye only seats 2 and that is one shy to
be able to transport my family.  so i just wanted to let evryone knoe that
kevin and his family have put together a teriffic weekend in the scenic
hills of pennsylvania.   i missed last years event and now an very sorry
about that!  this event is a must do for enthusiasts who enjoy driving their
cars and meeting other people with similar interests.   at one point here
must have been about 10 clues to befound in one small town.  to see evryone
buzzing around up one street down another across yet another was
hilarious..all in this one tiny town!  it was like lbc's invaded their town
we were evrywhere!  lol!  i am impressed with the level of thought and
preperation that has gone into this event!   hopefully next year you will
too!
and there is another day of lbc fun to go !   i can hardly wait!

chuck.