Re: Subject: re: nickname x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: frogeye <frogeye@gateway.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: re: nickname x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:09:19 -0500
Cc: Roy <trev9@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
frogeye wrote:

> So, what was the name of Red's little Indian side kick???

 I couldn't remember so I asked my wife who knows everyting.  She gave me a
blank
stare and said "Little Beaver, you moron".  When I responded inappropriately to
her question, she waved at me, not quite using all five fingers.

Obligatory LBC content-  The '58 Bugeye concours project still might make it to
Encounter.  Interior is going in, albeit slowly.  Now if I could find 5 or 6
people who would not drink beer unless and until the bonnet is installed, I
would
make it.

--
Larry Dickstein