Selling My Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Selling My Midget
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:28:15 -0400
After all the time and money speant, I'm selling my Midget.
It's a 74 round fender, chrome bumper 1275 with many, many, many, new parts, upg
rades, assemblies, rebuilts and add-ons. Looks and runs excellent. Harvest gold
paint and interior with new (deluxe!) black carpeting. No rust. Original AM radi
o - works! Odometer reads 32,000. When I bought the car it read 27,000 and I was
 told it was original mileage. Although I have no way of knowing, the car has ru
n so nicely I've never had reason to dispute it.
GAN5UE145918G

asking $5000

anyone seriously interested please send e-mail to craig@papillon.its.yale.edu

The car is garaged at my home in Clinton, CT