Re: Selling My Midget

Subject: Re: Selling My Midget
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:35:21 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert,
That's the way it happens sometimes, but while the car in Clinton may be an
excellent Midget, honestly it is hard for me to imagine a better RWA car than
the
one I found in sunny Southern Cal.

I'll report on my next project shortly. (Peter, don't spill the beans. :-)

BTW, Who's going to Encounter in PA?

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
1963 Sprite Mk II