Re: Rockers and Smoke

To: "JustBrits" <justbrits@home.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rockers and Smoke
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 07:39:04 +0100
Thank you Ed, for your helpfull supportive and friendly comment  - as
always!
I have been quoted #120 (that's pounds, sterling) in the UK for a
rebuilt rocker shaft set.
That is $195 to you.
My friendly local breaker will probably  let me take a rocker shaft
set off a 30,000 mile car for free, #5 tops.
You may think this is stupid.
I think it a wise course of action when this has yet to be finally
confirmed as the problem

Guy