Re: Rockers and Smoke

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rockers and Smoke
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 15:59:41 -0400
Robert, some of us *don't* love Ed and have had him kill-filed for years.
Unfortunately we are sometimes subjected to his spewings because some of you
respond to his inane posts and include his crap in your message.  I've said
it before and will say it again - if Ed were the last person on earth who
had the part I needed for my car I would have the car crushed and start
riding a bicycle.

Rick