RE: inner wheel bearing/hub fit

To: "'Glen Byrns'" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: inner wheel bearing/hub fit
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:01:28 -0700
Glen,
You can the one back that I got from you if needed. I haven't done the disc
brake swap yet.

RE: adding material. We had a machinist here years ago who spun a front
bearing on his Dodge Power Wagon. He pulled the hub and slathered JB Weld on
it then machined it down to spec. He bolted it all back up and it worked
fine. Don't know how long it lasted as he left the company a few months
later but I did hear he was still driving the truck years later.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com