rose valley hillclimb

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: rose valley hillclimb
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:52:50 -0000
the weather was great!  the saab ran great!  this event was not as well
attended as giants despair was, but was well run!  i only ran saturday.   i
was doing the ebay thing on sunday!  lol!  but that's another story....
for the curious and interested the next hillclimb is duryea , august 11th
and 12th in reading pennsylvania.
you will not be disappointed with the variety of vehicles being run.

chuck.
kevin, didja get the rally pin for my navigator i left off(earlt saturday
morning?) ?...c.  :)
i hope this guy puts in a good word for me!