I need a long pieceof fuel line

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: I need a long pieceof fuel line
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:15:26 -0400
I am going to add a pressure regulator to my fuel system.  I am not
real fond of having a bunch of rubber hoses splicing the various parts
of the fuel system together.  Just the way I am.
Anyway what I would like to do is run one unbroken piece of
1/4" fuel line from the fuel pump to the regulator in the engine
compartment.  Trouble is that that auto parts stores sell only 48
inch lengths.  I figure I will need about 7 feet.

Anybody know where I can get a 1/4" length of fuel tubing that is 7 to
8 feet long?

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net