Re: I need a long pieceof fuel line

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I need a long pieceof fuel line
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:32:18 -0400
BG> Anybody know where I can get a 1/4" length of fuel tubing that is 7 to
BG> 8 feet long?

Two things I learned.  One I should have searched the web.  The stuff
exists in rolls and can be had.  Now I just have to find a local
supplier.  Two, I was at a hydraulic shop today getting some other bits
and they have any diameter steel tubing that is in straight lengths up
to 50 feet.  It should be a bit stronger than the coiled stuff but it
does cost more.  I am going to go with the coiled steel stuff not sure
why.

One other thing I got was a picture from Paul Tegler on how he set his
carbs up and one thing I never thought of was to put the carb that
gets the gas feed from the tank at the front of the car.  This give
more room in the engine compartment for a fuel filter and pressure
regulator.  Simple, now why didn't I think of that.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net