Forbes article - peripheral LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Forbes article - peripheral LBC
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:23:45 -0700 (PDT)
This is just for your collective info - no harsh
threads, please.  Forbes called my winter beater the
best could-be British car you could buy today, the
purest sports car available today:

http://www.forbes.com/2001/07/30/0730feat_2.html

I take great offense to their oil comment - neither of
my Spridgets leaks oil.  And my hand still gravitates
to the Sprite key every single time (weather and
Hagerty's rules permitting), but it IS a nice backup.
And no I'm not a lesbian.

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/