Re: Leavin' the country...

To: RBHouston@aol.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leavin' the country...
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 06:18:19 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/2001 10:49:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

> Our tenth anniversary is Nov. 1st and she has booked us a flight to
> Frankfurt
> Germany for 10 days!
>
> So list wisdom please...what can I cram into 10 days in and around Germany
> (already planning on a two day side trip to Paris).

Congrats, RH!   I have never been to Germany but always wanted to go.  Bet
you can find a good beer or two there.  A somber stop, but one I have always
been interested in visiting, is Dachau prison camp.  I HAVE been to Paris,
and it is great.  The subway system is a wonderful way to get around in
Paris.

--David C.