Re: Leavin' the country...

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, RBHouston@aol.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leavin' the country...
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:18:03 EDT
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

> Congrats, RH!   I have never been to Germany but always wanted to go.  Bet
> you can find a good beer or two there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Been there.  Loved it, though not as much as England.  The beer can be
confusing because there are so many micro-breweries.  There are different
brands available every few blocks.  If you don't like the beer, walk a few
streets one way or the other.

My favorite was lunch while walking about Cologne.  There are stands along
the streets selling all sorts of sausages.  I had a different sausage every
day.  (Bet that gets some comments!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget