Re: Tire help

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Tire help
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 10:02:05 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wish I had the Midget there. The view and the roads are certainly the most
entertaining for topless motoring. I saw a Spit and a B running around the
park. And a Midget in Casper, WY (at the golf course, but NOT being used as
a golf cart ;-).

Larry

At this exact moment in time 8/1/01 5:19 PM, "Brad Fornal"
<toyman@digitex.net> made the profound statement:

> Weren't you glad you weren't in the Midget!!!  Yogi may have thought it was a
> Pick-a-Nick Basket on wheels..................... LOL
>
> Larry Macy wrote:
>
>> Well I am back from my vacation in Jellystone. Saw a Mama Grizzly and 2
>> cubs, not that that has anything to do with LBC's but thought I would
>> mention it as it was the first time I have ever seen a Griz in the wild.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
 handle than dumb mistakes.