Southeastern Classic XV Update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Southeastern Classic XV Update
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:10:26 EDT
Bob Thurman, SE 15 co-chair, asked me to help spread the word on the Internet
regarding the registration form deadline for this years Southeastern Classic.

The Southeastern Classic registration form incorrectly has a deadline of
August 13 listed. That date is required only if you want to go to Miss Mary
Bobo's for Lunch. SE 15 will take event registrations up to the day of the
event and everyone is welcome.

This promises to be a sell out event at the host hotel so make your
reservations early. But if you can't you can still register as a walk-in.
Please be considerate and register as soon as you can, it helps out the
volunteers who organize these events for us. (my .02 worth)

Newsletter editors -- please update your club members.

The information and registration forms for Southeastern Classic XV, to be held
in Tullahoma, Tennessee, over the weekend of September 13-16, can be found at
the following site:

http://www.healeyclub.org/sec15.html

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY
(services on loan to the Middle Tennessee Club)