Measurement needed

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Measurement needed
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 21:58:28 -0500
If anyone can get to his/her Bugeye reasonably easily, I need a couple
of measurements.   I'm talking about the 4 screws below the grill that
hold on the big license holder (if you had one).  Anyway, these 4 screws
hold nothing on most cars but I can't read my scribbling as to the
dimensions.  It  looks like they are 16 1/2 inches apart (side to side)
and about 4" apart (top to bottom).  The big issue is how far up from
the lip does all of this start?

Please feel free to correct any/all of the stated dimensions.  Thanks!!

Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO

Pop. 420