Re: Measurement needed

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, bugide@solve.net, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Measurement needed
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:05:55 -0700
No discrepancy... We came up with the same number (that amazed me!). I
measured from the rolled lip below the grille, directly in front of the
hole. Since you covered the measuremnt from the rear edge, all bases are
covered. I used the front because the rear one is so close I figured there
might be more room for error, but mine is the same. Hvving all four is good.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints