Re: Tire pressure monitors (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire pressure monitors (No LBC)
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 00:30:19 EDT
(tongue firmly planted in cheek here)
MY mistake. I have no idea about National Transportation Safety Boards' ideas
about tire monitors. All I had been told was how they were "supposedly"doing
it currently-- specifically the '01 Buick that my father purchased recently.

I'm sorry if I may have offended you by sending that misinformation to the
list.
I don't need to see no PDF's. ;)
Thanks though. I just keep peoples' cars running I don't design them-- that
is for the government to do. :P
Gary
with 2 '75 Midgets and no check engine lights, pressure monitors, ABS or fuel
injection for that matter...yet somehow they still manage to run, go figure.
(no offense meant in any of this post I'm as apalled as you about government
mandates)