Re: Alternator swap

To: Andrew Weaks <awboat@intelos.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alternator swap
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 10:57:02 -0700
Andrew,

Hre are a few for you to check out. I like David Riker's (first one) the
best, but it may also be the most expensive. Paul Tegler's page (second
link) has a very thorough explanation of the most common and lleast
expensive GM conversion.

http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/Midget%20Web/Alternator%20Web/Conversion.htm

http://www.teglerizer.com/alternator/Index.html

http://members.tripod.com/PDLJMPR/techin.htm#Electrical:

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tt-elecsys.asp#Alternator

http://www.minimania.com/ArticleV.cfm?DisplayID=721&SCatagory=ELECTRICAL&Display
Type=How%2DTo%20Articles&CarType=

http://www.carrott.org/mini/NipponAlternator.html

http://www.mgbexperience.com/service/bosch.html

That ought to keep you busy for a while...'-)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints