Re: Alternator swap

To: Andrew Weaks <awboat@intelos.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alternator swap
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 09:57:20 -0400
I put a GM Alt in following Mike G's instructions. It is a 3 wire so it
works without a lot of goofball wiring mods. Just make sure you get the 12
version. Otherwise the plug won't fit because it runs into the head.

If you don't have his instructions, I can send or maybe he will. Since the
grumpy young man hates that the archives are down, I bet he still has the
message ;-)

Larry

--

Larry Macy