Oregon Trip, Rendevous 2001

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oregon Trip, Rendevous 2001
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 14:17:13 -0700
Hi All,

Just got back from the Oregon trip, had a great time.  Got to meet the
infamous WFO Herb.  He led us on quite a few runs around the area.  We
also met Kate and Gary for a tour of the Cascades.  What a great week we
had in the hills and mountains of Oregon.  Hope all that were present
made it home without assistance.  Puddles ran flawlwssly al the way
home.  BTW that 5-speed conversion worked great, thanks Crash for
talking me into it.  We cruised down the interstate at about 75 mph the
whole way home.  The tickets I received were just explained away as
"Honnest officer this is a bug-i and it hardly does 65 mph."

There were 14 Bug-i's present from what I remember.  That's the most I
have ever seen together in one place.

Cheers

Rick