Re: 10 leaf nos 1/4 elliptics

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: 10 leaf nos 1/4 elliptics
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:08:29 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

> But, I thought 10 leaves were the heavier sprung units, and the 15s were

Give the man a cigar.  He is correct.  The thicker leaves do not flex as far
as the thinner ones which are designed to slide against eachother.

Both 10 and 15s will, over all, be the same thickness to fill out the hole
where they are installed.

For softer (but very expensive) springs, I see Minimania sells softer
competition springs.  I am still thinking about this as I have never had good
luck removing leaves.

Regards.

Bill E.