Re: The Spridgets List

To: peggybear2000@yahoo.com, walters@mail.softcom.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Spridgets List
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:08:19 EDT
Hi Peggy,  David, Carolyn, Rick, and the rest of you who are just getting in
from Oregon.  Like Peggy the letter early last evening from Daniel1312 is the
only list mail I have received.  I am trying to generate list mail now, but
Peggy's  letter was a personal one, although I thought it had been sent to
the list as well.  I did receive a suspicious looking e-mail (which I didn't
open) in the same Spridgets batch as Daniels.

Anyway, hope you all had a great time and that we start burning up the lines
soon.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)