Gas-laughing system - explanation

To: "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas-laughing system - explanation
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 19:13:20 -0700
    In the recent spy photos of Gerard's garage you see the race bugeye
has a "gas -laughing system"  Explanation:
The Pixelsmith was explaining the car and declared it had a gas-laughing
system.  Our agents thought he meant "laughing-gas" or a nitrous oxide
system for more power, and that Maybe Mr. Pixelsmith had been snorting
too much of the stuff.
    He explained his system to us:  "Whenever I see some asian kid in a
rice rocket, I step on the gas - all they hear is my laughing as I leave
their buzz-bomb wannabe's in the dust"  Hence the name, "Gas-laughing
system"

The Mole

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence?"
Steven Wright