Re: Got the migdet home!

To: montanabob51@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Got the migdet home!
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 01:47:28 EDT
In a message dated 8/6/01 6:32:29 PM, montanabob51@hotmail.com writes:

<< I was up all night trying to get them off.  I cut
out as much as I could, and I even tried using a propane torch on the real
stuuborn areas, but thiers still some left.  Any suggestions on what I could
use to get the rest off? My second question is about the interior.  There's
also this weird steering wheel, instead of MG it says "DMH".  Anyone know
what that came from?  I accidentally burned part of it trying to get the
floormats off, so I guess it doesn't matter anyway. >>

Bob

Perhaps you could place the propane torch on a high shelf next to the metric
wrench that you obviously weren't experienced enough to use.  If the mats
seem to be well stuck, you can glue carpets right on top of them.  You seem
to be the kind of a guy who would never check to see if the glue is water
soluble or the mats could be pulled away.

Wishing you more good "luck" than you are likely to have.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)