Re: Got the migdet home!

To: "Montana Bob" <montanabob51@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Got the migdet home!
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 13:14:16 -0500
Listers,
        I think you're getting excited over nothing. The Rubbermaid mats might
be
just that. He IS talking about a Midget, after all. Don't blame him, he's
trying to do everything right. In fact, in a private email to me while the
list was down, he told me of his adventure bringing the Midget home.
Sounded like quite the trip with his wife tagging along and his child
strapped into the rear seat.
        He described the car to me. It's sounds pretty nice, and once he gets
some
pieces replaced like the steering wheel, AM radio, and the goofy lever
shocks with the dial things, he should have a nice one.
        Maybe Sprite  Spree 2003 should be in Montana?
        Peter C