Re: RE: LBC, non Spridget

To: phil@outtech.com, soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: LBC, non Spridget
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 05:48:25 EDT
In a message dated 8/6/01 10:19:48 PM, phil@outtech.com writes:

<<I want it, and I'd have to sell more than just my toys.   BUT, I'd be a lot
more comfortable bidding on a "US-drivable" Elise if I saw Florida plates in
the photos.

It's not that hard to get one in - you can buy them as track-only cars, but
I want to see one registered and insured.

Phil>>

Saw a used one for sale just last week for $40,000.  It had "dealer" or
"repair" plates on it, though.  Shouldn't be tough to title, but I think
you'd be spending a lot of time waiting for the knock on the door from DOT,
EPA, & Customs.

Rick