Re: Bugeye Bodywork (Parts needed & accelerator pedal mounting point qu

To: gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Bodywork (Parts needed & accelerator pedal mounting point question)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 02:17:57 EDT
In a message dated 8/7/01 10:01:05 AM, gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca writes:

<<  (Some of you may recall meeting me in Carlisle for
Sprite Rush as I was driving from Nova Scotia to Mississippi - but not in the
Bugeye). >>

Geoff:

Welcome to the active listers!!  Bob and I think we recall meeting you at
Sprite Rush.  Bob thinks you were a couple driving a Taurus, but could be
wrong.  We were driving a Nevada Beige bugeye with California black plates if
that helps you at all.  Hope our memory isn't leading us to someone else.
Hope to see you in 2003--with Bugeye.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)