HELP

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: HELP
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:32:58 -0400
I own a 1976 MG Midget that was garage kept for 10 years without being driven.
It was driven without oil in the engine so the engine needs rebuilt.  The
brakes are froze up so they need replaced or repaired also and there are
numerous other things that, I am certain, will need to be replaced/repaired.
My garage cannot find parts down here.  Can you tell me where I can get parts
and perhaps even a manual for this little car?  Thank you so much.

Beverly Cleary
Summerville, SC

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.   mjb.]