Parts and cars FS

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts and cars FS
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 12:05:24 -0400
I have recently become aware of 2 Midgets for sale.

One is a 74 RWA recently completely restored that is going as a parts car.
About 5 days after the engine was rebuilt, the car was rearended and
totaled. The owner has the car with a salvage title. So he is parting it
out. I have not seen the body so I don't know what shape the back is in, but
the rest of the car was in very good condition. I already snagged the
interior panels (more on that later) But as far as I know the rest is up for
grabs. I dodn't know what kinda prices he is looking for but here is his
email address:  joemamg@hotmail.com

I have a better description I can forward if anyone is interested. The car
is currently in Downingtown PA.

The second is a 73 Midget, running with title. I have not seen it, but it
lives around the corner from me. I know it has 3 tops and the owner claims
good condition (needs paint). I have no further information on this car, but
I do have contact info. I can go take a look if anyone is interested.

Larry

--
Larry Macy
78 Midget