Re: Help Insurance

To: Robert Latham <Robert.Latham@Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Help Insurance
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 08:03:41 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert,
The various enthusiasts publications such as Autoweek, Hemmings Motor News, and
others have advertisements by classic car insurers, or you can do a web search.
Just pay attention to the use restrictions and guidelines since this varies
greatly compared to classic car insurance programs offered in the UK and also
whether the physical damage coverage for the vehicle is provided on a Stated
Amount or Agreed Value basis. These days, most companies offer Agreed Value and
that is what you want.

If PIP is mandatory in your state, I doubt that it can be eliminated or reduced
to less than the minimum, but since I am not licensed in your state I cannot
offer any more meaningful comment.

Welcome to the US and good luck.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct