Re: parts/service suppliers

To: "tom zylla" <bugeyeguy@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: parts/service suppliers
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 14:05:03 -0000
service after the sale is very importaint!  there are a lot of cool and neat
trick pieces being offerered for lbc's and others out there.   being a smart
shopper is #1!   when dealing with rare or imported items it is always
advisable to seek spares for items wich are subject to wear.  i have some
bits and pieces stored in my basement for just such emergencies for my own
cars.  my sprite has cerametallic rear brakes on it.  i have 1 spare set put
away.  when was the last time you saw a set of those around?  (i'd love a
set for my saab!)  but if you are getting involved in rare parts or limited
production cars(like the inocieneti (sp.?) cars)  you need to be prepared
in the event of an item getting damaged or worn out.   i'm almost
prepared.... whatcha think larry?

chuck.
btw!  if you think there are rare or hard to find sprite parts you need to
look for 2 stroke saab performance parts from the late 50's and early
60's!!!   it makes sprite parts look like they grow on trees!......c.   :)
the hunt goes onnnnnnnnn.................