Re: parts/service suppliers

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: parts/service suppliers
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 18:32:24 -0400
I'm not sure if it is reality or something that he would like to try.
Definitely not a kit, and I imagine it would be something that would put
your car away for awhile in an Ottawa shop.  Apparently he has put a Volvo
trans in a spridget.

I'll be talking to him again, probably within the month, but I would imagine
that you would be better with the tried and true.

Robert D.